Here, you can find the pages with registry keys for various NetDocuments products:
- General Registry Settings
- ndOffice Registry Settings
- ndMail Registry Settings
- ndSync Registry Settings for Windows and Mac
- ndClick Registry Settings
- ndThread Registry Settings
- ndMirror Registry Settings
CAUTION: Please exercise extreme caution when editing registry keys. Always backup the registry before making any changes to it.
To open the Windows Registry Editor, the user needs to do the following:
- On the taskbar, select the Start button.
- In the Start menu, enter regedit either in the Run or Search box, and then select Enter.
- The Windows Registry Editor window opens, where you can navigate to the appropriate registry key.
NOTE: If the User Account Control dialog appears, you need to select Yes to open the Windows Registry Editor window.
Registry settings are stored in the following registry key: SOFTWARE\NetVoyage\NetDocuments.
This path may exist at the following root keys:
The HKEY_CURRENT_USER settings depend on whether the user turned it on or off. Most of these settings are read-only after checking the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key for a value. If it is not there (for the machine), it will be controllable at HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
NOTE: Registry keys at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE have higher priority than registry keys at HKEY_CURRENT_USER. The user cannot change registry keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.