Table of Contents
With SmartView, you can see the document’s content:
SmartView also has a second toolbar for all image extensions.
With the 2.2.7 release, you can use arrow keys to move through the document list in Preview mode.
You can also use keyboard shortcuts to work with the new SmartView pane.
The Toolbar allows you to navigate throughout the document and make adjustments. It appears when you move the pointer.
- The Sidebar icon activates a bar on the left that contains Thumbnails, Outline, and Attachments (if your document has them).
Note: Outline appears if you create TOC in your document.
- First Page and Last Page icons take you to the beginning or to the end of the document correspondingly.
- Arrows take you up or down for a page .
You can also enter a page number to move to the page. The toolbar indicates the overall number of pages.
- Plus and Minus icons zoom in and out correspondingly.
- The last Toolbar section includes three icons :
- Handtool—Browse document and highlight text.
- Search—Perform a search in the document.
- More Options—Includes Rotate Clockwise and Rotate Counterclockwise.
Define search terms on Smart View (works with search by selecting Everything only)
Users have two ways to perform a search:
- Simple Search
- Advanced Search
As a result, you will see highlighted search terms in SmartView and can look through all of them.
The Document Details pane is the pane that appears on the right-hand side of List View pages—folders, search results, Saved Searches, and Recent Documents.
You can view the Cabinet settings in the Access section of the Document Details pane. To do this, hover over the upper-right corner to see the Access List icon and select it.
Once you select this icon, you can see who has access to this document and modify access as well.
To view all emails related to the same conversation, select the View Email Conversation link, and then you will see the search results.
See Document Details Pane for more information.
You can access versions and version history for the icon in the side menu in the SmartView pane:
Version numbers display in two places—in the Details pane and after the document name—as shown below:
With the 2.2.7 release, you can download/check out specific non-official document versions.
See Version Management for more information.