Security Center contains key security, governance, and compliance solutions available in the NetDocuments platform. Repository Administrators access Security Center in the Admin Console.
Security Center contains the following options:
Note: Some of the options require purchasing an add-in service. If you do not have a particular add-in service, that option will be greyed out in your Security Center.
- Workspace Security Manager - See Workspace Security Manager for more information.
- Data Loss Prevention - See Data Loss Prevention for more information.
- Encryption Key Management (Add-in Service) - See Encryption Key Management for more information.
- FlexStore: Data Residency (Add-in Service) - See FlexStore for more information.
- Advanced Authentication - See Advanced Authentication Options for more information.
- Trust Services: Due Diligence Response Package - The Trust Services document lists the information that NetDocuments makes available to its customers summarizing and validating the technical and operational measures. NetDocuments has in place to protect the security, privacy, and integrity of the documents that customers entrust to the NetDocuments Service. This information applies to all three service regions.