We’re Looking for Beta Testers!
The NetDocuments App for iOS is entering a short beta test period, and we’d like to extend an invitation to test it.
Here’s what’s new in Version 2.4:
- All List views re-designed, providing the following benefits:
- Display more information and tags (“Signed” and “Approved”) about every document
- Show Externally shared indicator
- Indicate whether an item has been favorited
- Actions are now directly accessible via a menu instead of via a slide-out.
- An option is now available to search all cabinets
- Support was added for certificates as a form of multi-factor authentication
- When a new version is added to an existing document, the document is added to the list of recent documents
- When toggling between apps, the NetDocuments app is covered as a security precaution
- When the app is connected to multiple repositories and loses access to one, the user is no longer forced to re-install the app.
- In the EMM version of the app, created a setting to suppress the “What’s New” message from appearing when a new version is installed. The setting is “kMDM_APP_WHATS_NEW” and the available values are: WHATS_NEW_ENABLED = 1 (default) and WHATS_NEW_DISABLED = 0.
- Plus other, minor bug fixes
Read more about the iOS app here.
If you’d like to participate in the beta please send an email requesting this to ndIOSbeta@netdocuments.com and we’ll add your email address to the list of beta users. You are required to install the TestFlight app on your iOS device to participate.
This beta will begin soon and end approximately 1 week later, so don’t waste any time in getting on board and trying it.