This topic covers information pertinent to system administrators and IT engineers. It provides Administration information for the ndOffice product that runs with Outlook, Exchange, and NetDocuments.
- ndOffice Administration Overview
- Registry Keys and Command Line Switches
- Disabling ndOffice Features in Outlook
- ndOffice Extensibility API
- Logging and How it Works
- Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
Caution: Do not point the ndOffice database to a temporary location or directory. Also, make sure that any virus scanner or firewall you have is excluding checking or accessing the ndOffice database.
ndOffice Administration Overview
See our ndOffice Workflow Diagrams to learn more about how ndOffice operates.
Registry Keys and Command Line Switches
For information about the registry keys, go to ndOffice User Settings and Registry Settings.
Disabling ndOffice Features in Outlook
Learn more about disabling ndOffice features in Outlook.
ndOffice Extensibility API
ndOffice has a COM API that can be used by applications that support COM communication to interact with ndOffice. For more information, refer to ndOffice Extensibility API.
Logging and How It Works
Log files record data or events that are logged by ndOffice. These files contain information about the error the user might have encountered while working with the application. For more information, see Retrieve ndOffice Log Files.
Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
- Version 1.7.4+ is supported in Office 2013 /2016 on 64 bit or 32-bit.
- Excel's track changes feature is not currently supported in ndOffice.