The NetDocuments ndThread award-winning collaboration technology brings together key activities — conversations, documents, and more — into a unified, topic-based solution.
Discover how ndThread’s technology drives productivity and enhances the workflow of teams.
|Product Information and Announcements|
Table of Contents
- Requirements and Access
- How to Use ndThread
- ndThread Interface Overview and Navigation
- Support and Feedback
Requirements and Access
- Download ndThread
- Access ndThread
ndThread is available in the browser, as a desktop application, and through native mobile apps. ndThread supports the following platforms:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, & 10 or Mac OS X
- Browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, IE
- Devices: iOS and Android
ndThread is an add-in to NetDocuments purchased separately. Please contact NetDocuments Sales for information to add this product to your subscription.
If your firm has not licensed ndThread, you will not be able to take advantage of the application. In this case, after logging in, the following message appears:
ndThread for Desktop - Windows and Mac
Download the ndThread installer from the links below and follow the instructions:
- ndThread for Windows (32- and 64-bit): https://apps.netdocuments.com/apps/ndThread/ndThread.exe
- ndThread for Mac/OSX (support for the most recent two versions of OS X): https://apps.netdocuments.com/apps/ndThread/ndThread.dmg
ndThread for Mobile - iOS and Android
Download the ndThread mobile application from the links below:
US (Vault): https://ndthread-us.netdocuments.com
Alternatively, on the NetDocuments corporate website (https://www.netdocuments.com/en-us/), go to the hamburger menu in the upper-right corner, select the Sign In option, and then under ndThread, select the host service.
The first time you access ndThread, a message prompt asks you to allow ndThread to access your NetDocuments account. Select Allow and proceed. You need to do this only one time.
Support and Feedback
If you have any feedback, questions or report issues, please contact us at email@example.com or call at the closest customer support center:
- US customers, call 801-226-6882 or 866-NETDOCS (638-3627).
- EU customers, call +44(0) 2034.556770.
- AU customers, call +61 2 8310 4319.
We thank you for your input and feedback and appreciate you using NetDocuments and associated product features. We value you as a customer.
The NetDocuments Team