Resetting your password:
- If you forget your password, on the Login page, select Need Login Assistance? It will send you an email with a link to enter a new password. Administrators should also use this link to send a new password reset email to a user in their repository. You can also use this link if you have forgotten your username.
- For this link to work you will need to close all browser windows that may have been using NetDocuments, including windows using Salesforce that may be integrated with NetDocuments.
- It is likely that your administrator has connected your NetDocuments account with your local network identity. This means you may need to reset your local network identity's password rather than your NetDocuments password.
Note: The best way to make your password safer is to make it longer.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long. We recommend using a password of at least 12 characters.
- To ensure your password is secure, check it at https://haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords. Here you can find common passwords that you are NOT allowed to use in the NetDocuments system.
- Ten (10) unsuccessful login attempts will lock an account from access for 15 minutes. Due to Internet delays, this could take several minutes to be reset beyond the initial 15 minutes.
- If you forget your password, please use the Forget your Password link on the Login page to receive an email so you can define a new password. Note that Allow automated password recovery from the Personal Information option in Settings must be checked. This is selected by default when you register.
NOTE: If you use the Automated Login option, you will still need to remember your username/password to login at other locations such as your home or at a client location.
NOTE: Password reset links last 48 hours. New user initial login links (welcome emails) last 96 hours.