NetDocuments Support requests can be submitted by going to support.netdocuments.com. Select Submit a request at the top. Complete the form with all necessary information.
We want you to have the best experience possible when working with our Support Team and your issues resolved quickly and efficiently. So, here are some tips to help you help us.
1) Be specific. Avoid simply saying "Help!" or "It's not working." Describe what it is you are attempting to do. We'd like to know exactly what is happening so we can more effectively address your question.
2) Provide as much relevant information as you can – does the issue occur with all the users in your firm? Do you see the problem just some of the time or all the time? When did the issue begin to occur?
3) If there is an error message, send us the exact text of the message instead of just summarizing it; or send us a screenshot of the actual message.
4) Describe the steps you are taking when the issue occurs. Screenshots can be helpful if you are not familiar with the terminology.
5) Be patient. We may ask a few follow-up questions to get a clearer picture of the issue. These are mostly troubleshooting steps that we take in order to isolate the problem.
When working with NetDocuments Support sometimes you may want to send us a screenshot to help us better understand the issue you are seeing. This can be very helpful for us and can help cut down on time spent working to resolve the issue. There are a few different ways to take a screenshot, our favorite is the Snipping Tool that is built into Windows: