Learn the requirements for Office Suite to be fully supported by NetDocuments so you can gain the benefits of secure cloud sharing.
With the ndOffice add-ins integrated into Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat and Reader, manage your documents and emails without leaving the Office application.
Within an Office application, you can open, edit, save, search, version, and profile.
|Product Information and Announcements
Table of Contents
- User Requirements, Download, and Setup
- How to Use ndOffice
- ndOffice Interface Overview and Navigation
- Support and Feedback
User Requirements, Download, and Setup
Microsoft Windows (both 32-bit and 64-bit): 10
Microsoft Office (includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook): 2013, 2016, 2019, and O365.
Please note--MS Office 2010 32-bit generally works with the current iterations of ndOffice but we do not test nor build for it. The ability for MS Office 2010 to continue working with ndOffice is subject to change at any time, due to security or other potential restrictions, and may happen without notice.
.Net Framework version 4.8 or higher
Organizations with G-Suite email using Outlook can use ndOffice.
Important: We strongly recommend you install all available Windows Updates before installing ndOffice.
Download ndOffice for Microsoft Windows
In most situations, ndOffice is downloaded and installed by an administrator. If you need to install it, download the software:
Install ndOffice on the client:
- Before installing, repairing, or uninstalling the ndOffice application, you need to close Outlook and Office.
- Ensure the account has administrative rights before installation.
- Obtain the NetDocuments ndOffice Installer from your administrator.
- Double-click the ndOfficeSetup.exe, then select Next.
- In the Installation Successfully Completed dialog box, select Close.
When running, ndOffice appears in the Windows system tray.
Support and Feedback
If you have any feedback, questions, or issues, submit a request via our support site or call the closest customer support center:
- US customers, call 801-226-6882 or 866-NET DOCS (638-3627)
- EU customers, call +44 2031 299324
- AU customers, call +61 2 8310 4319
We thank you for your input and feedback. We value you as a customer.
The NetDocuments Team