If you were using the Beta and you are now unable to get to the NetDocuments login page, you will need to modify the "Hosts" file on your computer so that you are taken to our public server pool. Here are the instructions to change your Hosts file to access the NetDocuments public server pool:
- Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories and right-click on Notepad and choose “Run as Administrator”
- In Notepad, go to File > Open then browse to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
- Open the file called Hosts (you may need to display All Files in order to see it)
- Remove any lines that end in vault.netvoyage.com, eu.netdocuments.com, de.netdocuments.com or au.netdocuments.com
- Save and close the Hosts file.
If you are still unable to access NetDocuments after these steps please contact NetDocuments Support.