*NOTE: Be sure you are logged in to your Google account in the same browser session as your NetDocuments session, or you will get a Google frame display error when viewing or embedding the calendar.
Go to this link for instructions on how to find your calendar URL and embed code: http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41207
To add the calendar to an individual workspace:
- Go to the workspace you want and click on Workspace Options.
- Select the “Add Webpage” option.
- The “Add Web Page” dialog opens.
- Paste the embed code from google into the URL space, and set the height to at least 600 pixels.
- In the URL field, delete the text “<iframe src=" “ from the beginning of the embed code and the text “></iframe>” from the end of the code.
- Click on the save changes button, and the calendar should appear at the bottom of the workspace windows.
- You’ll want to use customize workspace to adjust the arrangement.
To add the calendar to the workspace template (so that it applies to all new workspaces):
- Go to the Admin page, and select the cabinet you want to use.
- At the top of the Cabinet Admin page, click the Define Workspace Templates link.
- Under the Template Details section, look for the link that says “Add web page.”
- Follow the instructions in 2-2 through 2-5, above.
- The calendar section will appear at the bottom of the template preview, near the bottom of the page.
- Select “Modify template layout” and click and drag the different template components, including the calendar, to suit your preferences.
- Click “save changes” and then click on the “Save Templates” button.
- Navigate back to your home page.
- The calendar will appear on new workspaces, and you’ll need to reorganize existing workspaces to use the new template.