NetDocuments is a modern cloud-based document, email, and conversation management technology.
NetDocuments helps enterprise businesses reduce costs and increase productivity, enjoy built-in disaster recovery, and have any-time access that scales to small and large organizations.
Related User Articles and Announcements
Related Product Features
The NetDocuments secure platform:
- Protects against security breaches and ransomware demands. NetDocuments protects your content with defense industry grade cryptography. NetDocuments encrypts documents or emails with up to four cipher keys, unlike typical practices that encrypt groups of files only at rest.
- Requires No Hardware to Maintain, No Software Updates to Manage. Bottom line…. Saves time and money.
- Automatically Organizes Client Email. The obligation to organize client communication is time-consuming, yet critical. Our Microsoft Outlook filing products can save hours by automatically suggesting where to file client communications.
- Frees up day-time hours and spend less time with administrative functions. Email takes time to organize while knowledge is lost in your inbox. Our communication platform, ndThread, organizes content at the pace of business. Our “threads” provide a simple, organized alternative to email.
- Is Simple to deploy, Simple to use, Easy to support. We consistently report customer adoption levels at 95% because the application is available in your browser, within Microsoft Office, or on Android/iOS platforms. We work hard to enable your teams to work as one.
- True mobility. Mobility is the freedom to choose when and where you work. Use your phone, tablet, or computer to access, update, or share your documents. Our platform is ready to work wherever you are working at your office, home, customers, or on the go.
- Secure Work Product Sharing. An essential feature for Enterprise Business is sharing confidential files from office location to office location.
NetDocuments Quick Reference Guides
- NetDocuments Quick Reference Guide for Windows (ActiveX)
- NetDocuments Quick Reference Guide for Mac Users (ActiveX)
- Folders vs. Filters vs. Saved Searches
- Navigation and Getting Started
- Home Page, Summary and List Views
- Finding your Documents and E-mails
- Advanced Searching and Filtering
- Creating Documents and Versions
- Working with Versions
- Customizing to Suit Your Needs
- NetDocuments Glossary of Terms
ndOffice Quick Reference Guides
- ndOffice Quick Reference Guide
- ndOffice - Sending and Saving E-mail Attachments
- ndOffice - Filing E-mails
- ndOffice - Activity Center
ndMail Quick Reference Guide
Setup and General Reference Guides
- User Workstation Setup – Setup guide for Basic and Professional Editions
- NetDocuments Access & Security Guide - NetDocuments security (access) made simple
- NetDocuments Search Guide - A guide to ndSearch for users, administrators, and trainers
- NetDocuments Organization – An overview of the organization of NetDocuments
- NetDocuments Collaboration Guide - An overview of options to share documents externally
- ActiveX and ndOneClick - Functionality comparison of ndOneClick and ActiveX
- Folders vs. Filters vs. Saved Searches - A comparison of the three organizing containers within NetDocuments
- NetDocuments Glossary of Terms – A list of terms and definitions in the NetDocuments Service
For Administrative Reference Guides, see How to Administer NetDocuments