If you see "Error: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel" then you will need to update ndLink to fix this.
Below are the steps to update ndLink.
NOTE: For the newer versions of ndLink you will need .NET Framework 4.6.1+ installed.
The update is easy and it will keep all of the prior settings and configurations.
Do the following in order:
- Update .NET to 4.6.1 or newer.
- Stop the ndLink service and exit the program.
- Locate the files for Ndlink2, specifically, look for the NDLink2_data folder.
- Create a backup of your current ndLink folder and contents.
- Uninstall the ndlinkservice from Programs and Features.
- Download the latest version of ndLink from the support site.
- Copy the contents of the downloaded ZIP over the top of the current files, copying and replacing them.
- Re-install the ndLink service by running setup.exe from the extracted files.
- Run ndLink as normal and it should be working. It should pick up all your configuration files, activities, SQL string etc., and should start itself. If it doesn't start itself, start it from the application.
- Delete or store the backed up copy of NDlink2_data. This is just to have as a backup in case something went awry, but its a good thing to stash somewhere on the server so you don't have to rebuild your activities or SQL string later on, if something were to happen to ndlink2, its files, or service.