We are pleased to announce the General Availability of ndLink 2 v1.1. The list of updates and improvements you can find below.
You can find the download and general information on our ndLink product page.
NOTE: The information in this update and the ndLink help articles are subject to change at any time based on customer feedback.
List of Improvements
- Uses REST API instead of SOAP:
- Now stores encrypted sessions in separate hidden files in the Activities folder.
- Updated OAuth flow.
- Updated hosts to service regions e.g.: Vault to the US, EU to UK.
- Added new service regions:
- DE and DE-Akamai
- US-GOV and US-GOV-Akamai
- Added login with federated identity.
- Updated service name to NetDocuments.ndLink2Service.
- Updated send email flow:
- Using current user email when the email field is not set.
- Updated dialog accordingly.
- Updated message when trying to start ndLink activity as service without admin rights.