ndClick 1.5 facilitates the handoff from the web to desktop applications (like MS Office, ndOffice, Outlook, etc.) and helps to ensure that your changes are uploaded immediately to NetDocuments and checked in so they are ready for the next user. The permalink for this release will be published here in near future.
- Deletion of Old Log Files
- Notification for the Move Feature
- Additional Improvements
- Bug Fixes
- Support and Feedback
Deletion of Old Log Files
ndClick 1.5 deletes old log files automatically so that the total size of log files is decreased. This feature helps to save free space on your hard disk drive. ndClick now keeps 10 log files. After ndClick creates the 11th log file, the first one will be automatically deleted.
ndClick 1.5 limits log file size to 5Mb (it used to have up to 10 Mb in previous versions).
Notification for the Move Feature
When you use the Move feature during upload, ndClick sometimes lacks permissions to delete a file locally. ndClick 1.5 now shows a notification error window saying: Your files were uploaded successfully, but NetDocuments does not have permission to remove the original local copy.
- ndClick 1.5 automatically detects your operating system and installs a 32-bit or 64-bit version of ndClick correspondingly.
- ndClick 1.5 can now print .EML files from the browser without opening the item in Outlook.
- ndClick authentication (for example, the login and OAuth windows) no longer uses Internet Explorer to render. The same applies to help operations. ndClick now supports the default browser for these actions.
Note: This introduces a new third-party license into NetDocuments to accomplish this - the EO.WebBrowser technology.
- Added support of IE control for ndClick login form.
A new registry setting to control whether a Windows-embedded web browser should be used for a login form:Name: UseEmbeddedNetWebBrowserType: REG_SZ
Value: True/False (Default: False)
- Added new parameter to control Chrome extension installation into Edge Chromium via ndClick msi. To install the extension into Edge, administrators should use the INSTALLEXTENSIONFOREDGE parameter like in the example below:
msiexec /i C:\ndClickSetup.msi INSTALLEXTENSIONFOREDGE=”True”
- Improved login form performance.
- Resolved an issue where you couldn't upload an existing document to a Matter on litigation hold
- Resolved an issue where a link on the ndClick login form might not have reacted appropriately
- Fixed a null reference error contained in prior versions of ndClick and could have contributed to handoff issues between web and client.
Support and Feedback or to Join the BETA program
Submit a request via our support site.
Please contact us with comments, questions, suggestions, or to report issues.
When reporting an issue, please provide as much information as possible including:
- A fully detailed description of the issue, including exact error messages or screenshots.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the issue.
- Error logs, if any.
We thank you for all of your input and feedback, and we appreciate you using NetDocuments and associated product features. We value you as a customer.
The NetDocuments Team