How to install Fujitsu's ScanSnap Connector for NetDocuments
- Fujitsu ScanSnap scanner
- Fujitsu ScanSnap Home® installed
You can download the Fujitsu ndOffice Connector directly from Fujitsu's site.
1) Launch the installer
2) Select the “I Agree” and click the “Next” button.
3) Choose install location
4) Click the “Next” button to start the installation.
5) Once the installation is complete, click the “Close” button.
6) The next step is to configure the ScanSnap Tool. This is done by launching the “ndScanSnap Setup” application from the Start menu.
7) If prompted to login, enter the same credentials you used to login to ndOffice.
8) When prompted, select the “Allow” button.
9) (Optional) Follow the steps as outlined in the Setup window if you wish to set a default location for saving scanned documents.
10) To set the “default container”, begin with “Step 1” by selecting the button, “Initialize COM Objects” button.
11) Next for “Step 2” if not already authenticated to NetDocuments, select the button “Login into NetDocuments”.
11a) If prompted to login, enter the same credentials used to login to ndOffice.
11b) When prompted, select the “Allow” button.
12) And for Step 3, select the button “Select Default Container”.
13) Choose the repository and location where you want to set as the default location for scanned documents. It is recommended that the default location does not have any required attributes.
14) Once back to the following screen, you can select the “Test Upload” button.
15) Browse to and select a file you would like to upload, and click the “Open” button.
16) You should get a response like the screen shot below.