To deploy ndMail for Office 365:
- Sign in as Admin to https://portal.office.com.
- Navigate to the Services and Add-ins section https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/Settings/ServicesAndAddIns.
- Select the Deploy Add-In button > Next.
- Download the manifest file from https://addins.netdocuments.com/ndmailforoffice365/ndMailMobileProd.xml and save it locally to your computer.
- Choose the manifest file to load, and select Next.
- Specify who the add-in is deployed to, and then select Deploy now > Finish wizard.
- The installed add-in appears in the list of add-ins in the Services and Add-ins.
After finishing the wizard, the add-in should be available for selected users/groups after some period of time (it may take up to an hour or two, depending on the number of users). If the add-in remains unavailable, clear cache, sign in again or try it in another environment (for example, desktop). On mobile devices, force quitting the app and reopening it can get the add-in to appear sooner. If these steps do not work, please contact Microsoft Support.