To deploy ndMail for Microsoft 365:
- Sign in as Admin to https://portal.office.com.
- Click the Admin button from the ribbon as pictured. e.g.
- Navigate to the (Show All) > Settings > Add-ins section from the left navigation panel
- Select the Deploy Add-In button > Next.
- Copy this URL to the second URL based option. https://addins.netdocuments.com/ndmailforoffice365-prod/ndMailMobileProd.xml and select Next.
- Specify who the add-in is deployed to, and then select Deploy now > Finish wizard.
- The installed add-in appears in the list of add-ins in the Services and Add-ins.
After finishing the wizard, the add-in should be available for selected users/groups after some period of time (it may take up to an hour or two, depending on the number of users). If the add-in remains unavailable, clear cache, sign in again or try it in another environment (for example, desktop). On mobile devices, force quitting the app and reopening it can get the add-in to appear sooner. If these steps do not work, please contact Microsoft Support.