What's new in ndClick 1.2
We are pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) release of ndClick 1.2 for Windows, which includes the following new functionality and product improvements:
- Desktop Email Integration
- Echo Location and Retention
- Attachment Naming
For more information on the new features and functionality, see the ndClick 1.2 Update Notes.
The following issue will be addressed in the next update of the Chrome Extension (July 2019):
- Issue where the Chrome Extension does not link with all pages on all websites, although it will connect with some pages on the same site
The following enhancement is planned for a later update (July 2019):
- Multi-user environments: Support for use on Citrix, RDS, VMware, etc.
Support and Feedback
Please contact us with comments, questions, suggestions, and report issues.
If you have any feedback, questions, or to report issues, please open a case via our Technical Support portal or call at the closest customer support center:
- US customers, call 801-226-6882 or 866-NETDOCS (638-3627).
- EU customers, call +44(0) 2034.556770.
- AU customers, call +61 2 8310 4319.
We thank you for all of your input and feedback, and we appreciate you using NetDocuments and associated product features. We value you as a customer.
The NetDocuments Team