What's new in ndClick 1.1
The following features and enhancements are included in ndClick 1.1:
- NetDocuments Chrome Extension: Allow users to upload documents from NetDocuments to web sites (see additional details below)
- Windows Issues: Resolve issues associated with Windows build 1803
- Authentication Token: Allow ndClick to seamlessly get a new token after expiration
The following issues are known to exist in ndClick 1.1, and are expected to be addressed in 1.2:
- NetDocuments Chrome Extension does not link with all pages on all websites. Users have reported that occasionally the Chrome Extension will not recognize a page of a website (although it will connect with other pages on the same site).
Full information on the ndClick product can be found in the ndClick article.
The following enhancements are scheduled for ndClick 1.2 (planned for June 2019):
- Desktop Email Integration: Read registry setting instead of user's web setting
- Echo Location and Retention: Read settings in ND and set in registry
- Multi-user environments: Support for use on Citrix, RDS, VMware, etc.
NetDocuments Chrome Extension
The NetDocuments Chrome Extension leverages ndClick 1.1 and ndOffice to upload documents from NetDocuments to preferred web sites. The extension includes the ability to convert Word documents to PDFs (acceptable for US government and court sites), and to save them as new versions of existing documents. The NetDocuments Chrome Extension allows users to connect specific sites to NetDocuments. This new extension replaces the "IPCourtFiling" feature of ndOffice, and requires ndOffice 2.2 or later.
Download ndClick 1.1 using the following links:
ndClick 1.1 for Mac (PKG)