NetDocuments has been developing a new tool to integrate the web product with desktop applications. ndClick is a browser agnostic application that is installed on computers to seamlessly handle the following document processes:
- Create new documents
- Check out and open documents (with or without ndOffice)
- Download documents
- Download and open attachments
- Check in documents (with or without ndOffice)
- Check in new versions
- Upload documents
- Print documents
- Email (via email client)
- Echo documents
Invitation to Participate
We have been actively testing ndClick in a closed beta, and are now launching an open beta test period. Due to the mission-critical nature of this NetDocuments tool, we are requesting broad participation in this beta to ensure the product is tested in various environments. If you are willing to actively participate in this program, your contributions will benefit all NetDocuments users.
The following activity is requested of beta participants:
- Ongoing testing of the new integration application: The beta program is NOT an opportunity to have a sneak peek at the new application. It is designed to identify and correct any issues with the software prior to rolling it out to all NetDocuments users. Unless serious issues preclude continued use of the product, it is expected that your firm would continue to use and expand use of the product within your organization.
- Reporting: You would be expected to immediately report any issues or anomalies found by your users. In addition, we would request weekly reporting on the total number of users exercising the beta software.
If you are interested in participating in this beta program, please download the software through the links below:
Issues should be reported through the ndClick Beta Forum:
The beta documentation, including installation instructions, can be found in the ndClick Beta Forum:
If you have any questions, please direct them to the Beta Forum or send them to the following email address:
Thank you for participating in the beta process. We appreciate your assistance in delivering excellent products for your users.
The ndClick Team