ndOffice 2.2 is updated to version 220.127.116.1189 GA via the download link (all data centers).
This version will also be available for users who have enabled auto-update. Users of version 2.2 will begin to be prompted to update on June 14. Users of versions of ndOffice prior to 2.2 will begin to be prompted early next week when the next 18.1 refresh is available.
Known issues fixed in the latest refresh:
- Mimecast interference in Outlook: Fixed a problem where 2.2 interfered with Mimecast in Outlook. Symptoms included the Outlook view “jumping.” In 18.104.22.16886 we thought we’d fixed a problem with Mimecast interfering with Outlook, but it turned out to not fix the problem. Build 22.214.171.12489 fixes this and has been confirmed by multiple customers experiencing the problem.
- Significant Lagging due to the Mimecast issue when Switching Folders: While developing the solution for the Mimecast issue one customer reported lagging when switching between Outlook folders. We made some changes to release the locking we do when switching folders and the customer now reports the lag is not present.
Support and Feedback
Please contact us with comments, questions, suggestions, and report issues.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at the closest customer support center:
- US customers, call 801-226-6882 or 866-NETDOCS (638-3627).
- EU customers, call +44(0) 2034.556770.
- AU customers, call +61 2 8310 4319.
When reporting an issue, please provide as much information as possible including:
- A fully-detailed description of the issue, including exact error messages or screenshots.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the issue.
- Error logs (if any).
We thank you for all of your input and feedback, and we appreciate you using NetDocuments and associated product features. We value you as a customer.
The NetDocuments Team