NetDocuments ships an update patch for ndOffice 220.127.116.1165 on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, at about 9:30 AM EDT via the download link (all data centers).
Known issues fixed in the latest refresh:
- Saved Documents Opened from SharePoint: Fixed a problem where 2.2 was no longer able to save documents opened from a SharePoint location back to SharePoint.
- Mimecast interference in Outlook: Fixed a problem where 2.2 interfered with Mimecast in Outlook. Symptoms included the Outlook view “jumping.”
Support and Feedback
Please contact us with comments, questions, suggestions, and report issues.
Contact us at email@example.com or call at the closest customer support center:
- US customers, call 801-226-6882 or 866-NETDOCS (638-3627).
- EU customers, call +44(0) 2034.556770.
- AU customers, call +61 2 8310 4319.
When reporting an issue, please provide as much information as possible including:
- A fully-detailed description of the issue, including exact error messages or screenshots.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the issue.
- Error logs (if any).
We thank you for all of your input and feedback, and we appreciate you using NetDocuments and associated product features. We value you as a customer.
The NetDocuments Team