Modify the registry settings and values for various features of ndOffice. Registry values are automatically updated in the corresponding registry parameters if you change ndOffice Settings. Restore the default settings as necessary.
CAUTION: It is highly recommended to back up the registry keys before editing or modifying them.
To open the Windows Registry Editor, the user needs to do the following:
- Click Start.
- In the Start Menu, the user needs to type regedit either in the Run or Search text box, and then press Enter.
- The Windows Registry Editor window opens, where the user can navigate to the appropriate registry key.
Registry settings are stored in the following registry key: SOFTWARE\NetVoyage\NetDocuments.
This path may exist at the following root keys:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER key is always present with ndOffice. The HKEY_CURRENT_USER settings depend on whether the user turned it on or off. Most of these settings are read-only after checking HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key for a value. If it is not there (for the machine), it will be controllable at HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
Registry keys at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE have higher priority than registry keys at HKEY_CURRENT_USER. The user cannot change registry keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
You can also refer to the following topics:
- ndOffice Echo Folder Registry Settings
- ndOffice Stamping Location Registry Settings
- ndOffice Proxy Registry Settings
- ndOffice Microsoft Outlook Registry Settings
- ndOffice Automatic Update Registry Settings
- ndOffice Navigation Registry Settings
- ndOffice Notifications Registry Settings
- The NotificationDocumentsNumber registry
- The UploadingNotificationMode registry
- The OfflineModeNotification registry
- The WarnIfNotOfficialVersion registry
- The CheckOutNotification registry
- The UploadStartNotification registry
- The UploadInProgressNotification registry
- The UploadSuccessfulNotification registry
- The CheckInNotification registry
- The OpenedDocumentsCheckInThreshold registry
- The OpenedDocumentsWarningThreshold registry
- The OpenedDocumentsCheckInterval registry
- ndOffice IP Court Filing Registry Settings
- Other ndOffice Registry Settings