You can compare documents using ndOffice application. For this, do the following:
- Сlick the Review tab, and then click Compare in the ND Compare group.
- In the Compare Documents dialog box, select the original and revised documents to compare by clicking one of the following icons:
- - Сlick this icon to select the document from the NetDocuments repository. After clicking this icon, the ND Open dialog box opens, where you can navigate to the specific location, and then select the document.
- – Click this icon to select the document which is saved locally. After clicking this icon, the Windows Open dialog box opens, where you can navigate to the specific location on the computer, and then select the document.
- To toggle the selected documents between the Original document and the Revised document fields, click the icon.
- After comparing the selected documents, you can:
- Open the ndSave dialog box. You are navigated to the Compared Documents folder where two documents are located: the original document and the revised one. The original document is preselected and the Save as new version check box is selected by default. Click Save.
- Click Save As Attachment, in the ND Compare group of the Review tab, to save the compared document as an attachment to the original document. The document is saved to the Comparisons subfolder of the Echo For more information, see Echo Folder.