NOTE: This feature will no longer be supported after September 30, 2017. Learn More.
All configuration options include the following settings:
- ActiveX and Cryptography controls.
- Office Integrations (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- EMS Agent (If you selected Option 3 or 4 below).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (Option 3 or 4 below only).
- Echoing enabled and set to 30 days.
- Auto Import folder
- Desktop Email (MAPI) Integration
- PDF Viewing
- Automated Login enabled (requires Microsoft Active Directory).
- Internet Explorer has 'vault.netvoyage.com' set as a trusted site.
- Internet Explorer allows pop-ups for 'vault.netvoyage.com'.
Preconfigured Client Setup Wizard – Optional for Administrators only.
Use one of the following options to install the client software required to use NetDocuments. To run this, you must already be a member of a repository.
1. After selecting one of the options below, when prompted to Open or Save, Select Open (not Save).
2. Double click on the folder that appears.
3. Either double-click the ndwpt.exe file or select Extract All files to extract the zipped files.
4. Double-click the folder that displays.
5. You will see six or seven items. Click on the ndwpt.exe program and the install process will start.
6. After it completes, you will be prompted to login to NetDocuments. Login and then logout.
7. Open Excel, and enable the NetDocuments Add-in by going to Tools, Add-ins and check the box.
8. Restart your computer and you are ready to use NetDocuments.
Creating a Custom Configuration File
A NetDocuments Administrator can also copy the following Configuration Wizard URL in a new browser session to create a custom file for your organization with different settings - https://vault.netvoyage.com/neWeb2/wcw/wiz.aspx
The user will then be taken through the following steps: