NetDocuments is a document, email, and thread management system on the NetDocuments cloud. With the ndOffice add-ins integrated into Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat and Reader, manage your documents and emails without leaving the Office application.
Within an Office application, you can open, edit, save, search, version, and profile.
|Product Information and Announcements
Table of Contents
- User Requirements, Download, and Setup
- How to Use ndOffice
- ndOffice Interface Overview and Navigation
- Support and Feedback
User Requirements, Download, and Setup
Download for ndOffice for Microsoft Windows 10 and 7 (64-bit)
ndOffice runs on Office 2010 (SP2), 2013, and 2016, including Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook – on Windows 7+.
ndOffice version 1.8+ runs on Office 2013 and 2016, both 32-bit and 64-bit. It runs on only 32-bit Office 2010.
Organizations with G-Suite email using Outlook can use ndOffice.
Important: We strongly recommend you install all available Windows Updates before installing ndOffice.
Download ndOffice for Microsoft Windows
In most situations, ndOffice is downloaded and installed by an administrator. If you need to install it, download the software:
Install ndOffice on the client:
- Before installing, repairing, or uninstalling the ndOffice application, you need to close Outlook and Office.
- Ensure the account has administrative rights before installation.
- Obtain the NetDocuments ndOffice Installer from your administrator.
- Double-click the ndOfficeSetup.exe, then select Next.
- In the Installation Successfully Completed dialog box, select Close.
When running, ndOffice appears in the Windows system tray.
With ndOffice 1.8+ and above an integration with Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat is included. When the ndOffice install detects Adobe XI or Adobe DC on the computer, it installs the add-ins, which are the only two version supported. The option to install the Adobe integration is currently only available when you install ndOffice via the All Users Install Package using the Advanced Install options. Learn more
Support and Feedback
If you have any feedback, questions, or issues, submit a request via our support site or call the closest customer support center:
- US customers, call 801-226-6882 or 866-NET DOCS (638-3627)
- EU customers, call +44 2031 299324
- AU customers, call +61 2 8310 4319
We thank you for your input and feedback. We value you as a customer.
The NetDocuments Team