The NetDocuments Support Site will be updated on Thursday July 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM US Eastern Time (Friday July 17, 2015, 3:59 AM UTC). The new website will be available at the same web address at https://support.netdocuments.com. This Update will have NO impact on the NetDocuments Service. Customers are not required to do anything in connection with this update.
NOTE: As a consequence of this transition, we will not be accepting any new ideas, comments, or questions on our forums (including the IdeaBank) from Monday July 13 beginning at 9:00am Eastern (Monday July 13 at 1:00pm UTC) until the new Support Site is live on Friday July 17. Any new ideas or comments added between those dates will not be included in the new site and must be re-posted by the submitter after the transition is complete. We apologize for this inconvenience. Users will still be allowed (and encouraged) to submit support requests during this time.
What will be changing on the Support Site?
Key changes include:
- A new user interface (UI) for the main pages including a re-designed user activity portal. Users can see articles and sections they have subscribed to, see their past comments and votes, and can see ideas and questions they have posted.
- Reorganized content with more categories for you to easily find your topic or question.
- Many of the articles have been re-written to be more clear and concise.
- More articles contain tutorial videos to demonstrate the features described in the article.
- Articles now have lists of related articles and recently viewed articles to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Sections and categories will display recent activity so you can keep up with the latest conversations and newest content.
- Better troubleshooting resources to resolve error messages and other issues.
- More self-help resources for those just getting started.
- A redesigned Community including a new UI for the customer forums, which includes the IdeaBank. Forums for developers and partners are also available. Posts in the Community forums are divided between Ideas and Questions.
What do I need to do?
Users don't need to do anything. But, here are some useful tips to help you become familiar with these changes:
- First, login after the update to take a look around. If you don't already have an account, click Sign Up at the top.
- View our help articles and other product documentation. View the Community forums, especially the IdeaBank. Go to My Activities to see all your account activity.
- Double-check all your subscriptions (followings) for all sections and forums, particularly the IdeaBank. There are several new sections, so make sure you are subscribed to the ones you want.
- Review our How To Use The Support Site user guide.
- Bookmark the Support Site in your browser for easy access.
- Give us feedback. What do you like about the new site? What more would you like to see? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the words “support site” in the subject.
We are excited to provide you with this new and improved Support site which will help you use the NetDocuments Service more efficiently. Thank you always for input you may have.