There has been a small number of cases where Adobe 11 or DC won't call ndOffice when using the File->Save As option on Windows 7. In these cases, the File->Open option does still call ndOffice's dialogue.
For Adobe DC, it usually opens the Online Storage selector. In this case, you must click "Choose a Different Folder" to get to the ndOffice dialogue. You can turn the Online Storage selector off by going to Adobe's Preferences, then under the General section turn off the "Show online storage when saving files."
If that doesn't fix it or if you're using Adobe XI and clicking Save As doesn't open the ndOffice dialogue, we have discovered that going to Adobe's .exe and changing the Windows compatibility mode to Windows 7 will fix this.
Compatibility mode allows a program written for an earlier versions of Windows to possibly run in Windows. You can also use Compatibility mode to always have a program to Run as an administrator.
- Right click on the program's shortcut, .exe file, or installation file.
- Click on Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Check the Run this program in compatibility mode for box.
- Click on the drop down menu arrow and select Windows 7
- Click on OK to apply the changes.
- Now, double click on the program's shortcut, or .exe file.