Since the release of 17.2 on 7 September 2017, we have made a number of additional improvements and fixes to the User Interface. No action is required on the part of those customers who are already using the new user interface in order to see these changes.
If you are a repository administrator and want to switch your repository to 17.2, follow the instructions related to our Flexible Updates.
In Go to Workspace, when pre-filled values are in the field(s), an X appears on the right side of the field to quickly clear the value:
In List Views, users can now drag and drop documents to the Navigation Pane:
If the Navigation Pane is closed, dragging one or more documents creates a drop zone on the left edge of the browser. Hovering over the drop zone will open the Navigation Pane:
Hovering over a container in the Navigation Pane will expand the container:
After dropping the document(s), a message will appear in the lower right corner indicating the container into which the document was dropped. Clicking the link in the message will navigate the user to the destination location:
- Resolved issue in Go to Workspace where pressing Enter did not immediately navigate to the workspace.
- Resolved issue in Document History where Local Document Service activity was displayed.
- Resolved issue in Modify Access where ACL Freeze was not respected when filing to a folder.
Support and Feedback
Comments, questions, suggestions, and problem reports are all welcome. Contact us at 1-866-NET-DOCS (638-3627) or email@example.com.
When reporting a problem, please provide:
- Fully-detailed description of the problem, including the exact error message or screen shots
- Detailed steps to reproduce the issue
We thank you for all of your input and feedback and we appreciate your using the NetDocuments Service.
The NetDocuments Team