Since the release of 17.2 on 7 September 2017, we have made a number of additional improvements and fixes to the User Interface. No action is required on the part of those customers who are already using the new user interface in order to see these changes.
If you are a repository administrator and want to switch your repository to 17.2, follow the instructions related to our Flexible Updates.
In Advanced Search, users can now apply a 'personalized' sort order to the search results. This will sort items higher in the results in which the current user is in the Author, Created By or Modified By fields (for documents), or Sent To, Sent From, Imported By fields (for email):
In all areas, users can now use shortcut keys to access various menus, features, and pages.
In Go to Workspace, the values for the current workspace are now displayed when entering the Go to Workspace button:
In Details Pane, clicking on the Advanced... link now opens the All Information dialog to allow users to edit profile fields for that document:
In Details Pane, clicking on the Document ID now copies the Document ID to the clipboard (IE only).
In Details Pane, clicking on a version name now opens that version of the document (IE only).
- Resolved issue in List View where the More options menu did not fully display on smaller screens.
- Resolved issue in List View where clicking on a previously checked out document displayed the wrong dialog.
- Resolved issue in Quick Search where Advanced Search tab selection was included in search criteria.
- Resolved issue in Navigation Pane where external users could not see My Cabinet.
- Resolved issue in Navigation Pane where selecting a new section would collapse previously expanded sections.
- Resolved issue in Navigation Pane where no more than 50 subfolders were displayed.
- Resolved issue in Go to Workspace where entering a matter quickly would display the client lookup dialog.
- Resolved issue in List View where custom date attributes displayed 1 day off.
- Resolved issue in List View where opening a document did not select the document.
- Resolved issue in Modify Access where mass access changes on a container were not allowed.
- Resolved issue in Consolidated Activity Log where concurrently writing to log failed to write all entries.
Support and Feedback
Comments, questions, suggestions, and problem reports are all welcome. Contact us at 1-866-NET-DOCS (638-3627) or [email protected].
When reporting a problem, please provide:
- Fully-detailed description of the problem, including the exact error message or screen shots
- Detailed steps to reproduce the issue
We thank you for all of your input and feedback and we appreciate your using the NetDocuments Service.
The NetDocuments Team